Instagram followers :
As you implement the strategies below, keep in mind that there’s no substitute for regularly posting engaging, creative and relevant images that your audience loves. Use the tips below liberally When all your excitement and hard work are met by nothing more than few likes from a handful of followers, it’s easy to get discouraged
Some say it’s easy to create followers in instagram and I do suggest them my thoughts and knowledge.
To Get instagram followers :
- Use popular hashtags so your images tag, To get found in search. Some of the most popular ones are #love, #instagud morning, #tbt and #photobooth.
- Make sure your bio is complete. Include relevant keywords and hashtags, and a link back to your site. Above all, don’t be spammy; this is a guarantee that no one who reads your profile will follow you!
- Post photos at 2am or 5pm. Research shows that these are the most effective times to post
- Quality overrides quantity. customize your account to leave only the best images. No one will follow someone with thousands of pointless images of food or other random shots
- if you want it more innovative, Ask questions in the captions of your photos. This is a great way to increase engagement in your post.
- try using the TagsForLikes application, download this application and you may benefit from this if you have a account manager.
- Play around with angles – try pointing your camera to kok at treetops, roofs, birds or just the sky.
I do not suggest you to blindly follow this steps, but just don’t ignore it, because these are some important steps to follow